Business Accounts

Business Share Draft/Checking Account

Required documents: 
     Company EIN (Employment ID Number) or TIN (Tax ID Number).
     Company Resolution of Authority (we have blank forms if needed).
     Valid WV business license.
     For Partnership: Partnership Agreement.
     For Corporation: Articles of Incorporation.

--- Must show proper documentation such as a business license or operating permit linking member
     with the business name to authorize a DBA (doing business as) checking account
--- Non-interest bearing
--- No monthly minimum balance
--- Unlimited check writing; no per check fee
--- No monthly service charge
--- Free Visa check card
--- Optional overdraft protection to cover potential overdrafts ($3.00 Fee)
--- Monthly statement to document account activity (includes all other accounts)

All parties must sign account card and account authorization card.  If cards are taken out of Peoples FCU for signatures, a notary must witness. 

| Edit this Page