PEOPLES 24/7 FAQ
Getting started with Peoples 24/7
To sign up, we will need an application completed and signed by the main member on the account, along with an email address. (NOTE: if you requested a password reset from us, the process below is similar.)
- You'll receive an email from our system with a link that will take you to the site. Enter the information
requested, and you will receive a temporary password.
- You can write that password down, or you can copy and paste it by highlighting it with your
computer's mouse, right-clicking it, and selecting Copy.
- Now close that little Token Claim window and go to the login page for Peoples 24/7 on our website.
DO NOT ENTER PASSWORD YET. First, enter your login ID (member/account number); now you
can enter the temporary password or right-click in password box to select Paste (should paste
temporary password in box). Click login.
Just a little more information and you're almost finished.
- When prompted, enter a secret phrase. This phrase is how our system will identify itself to you so
do not use anything like your password.
- Next, you will be prompted to choose three (3) security questions and answers. You can click the
arrow to the right of each question to pick different ones.
- If you check the box that says "Register this PC", you will only need your login ID and password
(no questions or phrase) next time you login Peoples 24/7 from same computer.
- Lastly, you will see some disclosures to accept e-statements and e-notices. If you would still prefer
to receive these by post office mail, just contact us. (For e-statements, you'll need to allow our site
in any pop-up blockers and have Adobe Acrobat Reader installed.)
OFX Files for Quicken & Microsoft Money
Open Financial Exchange files can be imported from Quicken or Microsoft Money, and we'll still have CSV files for use with Microsoft Excel and other spreadsheet programs.
Regulation D for transactions.