Card Services

Available 24/7 for debit cardholders:
To activate and select/change PIN number, 1.866.985.2273.
To report lost/stolen debit card, 1.800.449.7728.
Cardholder service number, 1.866.820.1043.

Traveling outside West Virginia?
Please notify staff at Peoples when you are traveling outside of West Virginia.  Due to counterfeit activity, extra security has been placed on debit cards to help lessen risk of your account being tampered with.  Debit cards will work when PIN numbers are used but not when 'credit' option is chosen (example, restaurants).  By letting us know your travel plans out of WV, we will place an exception on your account to ease the use of your debit card while on vacation.  Thank you.  We are here to help and protect your account, your money.

Credit Cards
Peoples Federal Credit Union has partnered with Elan Financial Services to provide VISA® Credit cards.
Click here to complete a VISA® Credit Card Application
Click here for existing cardholders
Lost or stolen credit card, contact Card Member Services at 1.800.558.3424.

Effective February 1, 2012: Peoples FCU will not be able to process credit card payments at any of our branch locations.  Payments must be mailed in or paid online.

Debit Cards
Peoples FCU also offers the VISA® Debit Card to access your checking account.   Contact Member Services to request an application.

Gift Cards
Are you struggling to find the right gift?  How about a Visa Gift Card that can be used anywhere Visa is accepted?  You can order online by clicking here, or visit your nearest branch to purchase a card today!  Your cost of the card is $3.50 each.

For customer service, call 1-866-244-5360 or visit

Reloadable Debit Cards
Reloadable Visa cards are great for your college student or even vacation travels.  Place your order with member services department the next time you are in our offices!  Cost of card is $5.00 and you receive the card and PIN within 7-14 days.

Customer service  1-877-755-1474

| Edit this Page