- In credit union language, this is your savings account.
- The credit union requires a $5.00 deposit (par value) to your primary savings account, which remains on deposit to insure your membership privileges.
- Dividends are compounded daily and paid monthly.
Eligibility of Membership
Individuals who live, work, worship, volunteer or attend school in, and businesses and other legal entities located in Kanawha, Mason and Putnam counties in WV are eligible for membership; and immediate family members.
Why join Peoples Federal Credit Union?
Once you become a member, you are part of our family. We are dedicated to providing you all the support you need to reach your financial goals along with the "credit union" experience you deserve.
Peoples Federal Credit Union is your "Financial First Responder" providing:
- Exceptional Service
- Powerful products with great rates
- Low fees, Low charges
- Convenient banking
- Home buying made easy
- Special offers and discounts