Share Savings & Deposits
- In credit union language, this is your savings account.
- The credit union requires a $5.00 deposit to your primary savings account, which remains on deposit to insure your membership privileges.
Dividends are compounded daily and paid monthly.
Share Certificates – $1,000 minimum deposit:
- Dividends are compounded daily and paid monthly.
- Choose to have dividends posted to your savings account, an interest check mailed to you monthly, or re-invest dividends in your certificate.
- Member may invest in a 6 month, 1 year, 18 month, 2 years or 3 years in a savings certificate.
- To view rates yielded for each term, please see our rates.
- Penalty for early withdrawals.
- After certificate is opened, the dividend rate is fixed for the term.
At Peoples Federal Credit Union, your savings are federally insured to at least $250,000 by the National Credit Union Administration, an agency of the U.S. government.